The Invalid Passport

” Can I check your passport?” He asked the man that was about to board the flight. ” Yeah sure.” the women answered in confusion after already being checked by the lady at the last checkout. “Sorry this passport is invalid.” said the security officer. ” It has been out of date for 2 months.” the officer added. The women named Hannah, said “Well how do I get it valid again? “It’s a long progress but there’s some staff that can help you with that.” the officer said.

2 hours later Hannah walked out of the room and was pleased to know that she was able to get on the flight again.

3 Responses

1. emmie56mps at |

greeting Aynslee I loved your story because of the description you did it was very detailed maybe next time describe who the lady was but other whys I loved it β€πŸ˜πŸ‘kind regards Emmie I hope you keep on writing I will come check in on your next post πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜Šβ€πŸ‘πŸ˜

Reply
  2. monique56mps at |

Hi Ayns, Amazing writing i loved every little bit of it, D Dialogue i think is what u used and E Estimation of time. I think if you said 2 or 4 people have checked the passport it would make it more intense. cheers Nique.

Reply